How to get Started……
Pilates for Improving Fitness (Claiming Pilates Only)
If you don’t have any injuries or sore areas and want to do pilates to generally tone up and improve your posture, the best way to get started is with our $45-Introductory Two Week Trial. Use the link above to book in to an Introductory or Core/Stretch/Release class either online or contact us for more queries.
Pilates for Reducing Injuries & Pain (Claiming Physio & Pilates)
If you have a history or current injury/sore areas that we need to know about, you are required to start with the Introductory Physiotherapy Assessment (you cannot claim Physio benefits without attending an Assessment). This assessment allows us to learn about you and your body, we undertake a postural assessment, go through your injury history/sore bits and discuss your goals. The initial assessment also includes detailed instruction of pilates breathing, core and pelvic floor activation, to ensure you are activating correctly in class. The best way to start is with the $123-Intro Assessment Pack, which includes the initial assessment and $45 Two week Trial. Click above to book online or contact us for more information about booking an Assessment.
Our group classes are different!
- Physique Pilates Adelaide has a maximum of 8 people in a each class
- We are able to give you individual attention and variations where needed. This ensures maximum benefits and no injuries!
- Our classes cater for all fitness and ability levels. We love helping office workers posture, for the more mature build muscle and bone density and to stretch and cross train cyclists and runners
- We run classes 6 days a week, before work, during lunch, after work and Saturday mornings
- Try 2 sessions a week and feel amazing with our affordable prices
- We exclusively use the Pilates Stick, the bridge between studio and mat classes
- Pilates & Physiotherapy health rebates available